Plan to participate in the competition, want to volunteer to assist, or just want to cheer on your friends?
Saturday, October 21, 12 p.m. We expect the event to last 4-5 hours depending on the number of participants.
- Clean & Jerk – 1 clean, 1 jerk (no jerk reattempts if missed)
- Snatch – one smooth motion ground to overhead
- 3 attempts for each lift
- After first attempt cannot decrease weight (only way to go is up!)
- Even playing field. We will be using the Sinclair Coefficients (link to these) which will normalize the weight classes, making it a strength to body weight representation.
- Judging Standards:
- Show control/Finish in frontal plane
- Stay on platform/stay on your feet (more details to come)
The Fun Stuff:
Lifting shoes, singlets, grunting and general shows of spirit and bad ass-ery are recommended, but not required.
Prizes for top three finishers!
Grab your lifting buddy and get ready…training starts today!!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com